Help Winston-Salem elementary students build math skills and confidence with just 1 hour per week!
- 1 hour per week in-person commitment
- No math expertise or teaching experience required
- Weekday volunteer times
Heart Math Tutoring provides a fun way to build relationships with students while delivering academic skills crucial to their success. Anyone who can commit one volunteer hour per week can make an impact. Please provide your time and location preferences below.
Volunteer Requirements in Winston-Salem, NC
- Must be a U.S. Resident
- Must be 18+ years of age (and cannot be current high school student)
- Must pass Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Schools Volunteer Background Check
- Must complete all components of HMT Tutor Training (orientation, policy signoff)
- Commit to making an impact with 30 minutes or 1 hour per week
Map of HMT Schools In Winston-Salem, NC
1250 Bolton St, Winston-Salem, NC 27103, USA
734 Clemmonsville Cir, Winston-Salem, NC, USA
Winston-Salem Volunteer Interest Form (2023/24 School Year)
Winston-Salem students are in need of volunteer tutors! Please complete the interest form below with your preferences to begin working with students. Thank you for making a difference in elementary students’ lives!