2022 Annual Report
October 5, 2022
In the 2021/22 school year, support from donors and volunteers provided 935 elementary students with math tutoring. HMT grew to serve 24 Charlotte elementary schools, recruiting 1,135 volunteer tutors who worked one-on-one with a student (or two!) each week. 97% of those students showed growth between their pre- and post-assessments, and 90% of teachers reported that they saw an increase in their HMT students’ confidence.
It is a privilege to share the Heart Math Tutoring 2022 Annual Report, highlighting student results, volunteer impact, and more from the 2021/22 school year.
We are so grateful to our funding partners, donors, and tutors for their dedication to students!
Read the full report here.
- Blog (213)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (18)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (31)
- Heart News (161)
- Heart Staff (12)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (46)
- Uncategorized (54)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (42)
- Volunteer Spotlight (42)
- Heart Math Tutoring in the Media!
- CMS School Board Election Information
- 2022 Annual Report
- Volunteer Spotlight: Crystal Stroupe
- HMT Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff – Volunteers needed in the 2022/23 school year!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- HMT Charleston 2022 Pilot Results
- 2021/22 Program Results
- April: Volunteer Appreciation Month!