2022 Annual Report
October 5, 2022
In the 2021/22 school year, support from donors and volunteers provided 935 elementary students with math tutoring. HMT grew to serve 24 Charlotte elementary schools, recruiting 1,135 volunteer tutors who worked one-on-one with a student (or two!) each week. 97% of those students showed growth between their pre- and post-assessments, and 90% of teachers reported that they saw an increase in their HMT students’ confidence.
It is a privilege to share the Heart Math Tutoring 2022 Annual Report, highlighting student results, volunteer impact, and more from the 2021/22 school year.
We are so grateful to our funding partners, donors, and tutors for their dedication to students!
Read the full report here.
- Blog (235)
- Events (26)
- Grants and Funding News (32)
- Heart Families (9)
- Heart News (148)
- Heart Staff (16)
- Math Matters (34)
- Press (60)
- Student Spotlight (1)
- Uncategorized (40)
- Volunteer Partners (6)
- Volunteer Resources (37)
- Volunteer Spotlight (45)
- Celebrate Ten Years and Counting with HMT!
- National Education News Source, The 74, Features Heart Math Tutoring
- Heart Volunteers are Excited to Begin Tutoring!
- WBTV Features Heart Math Tutoring on QC Morning
- 2023/24 Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff- Sign up to tutor today!
- Meet HMT Program Coordinators Cara Maddox & Heather Smith!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Winston-Salem? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!
- Interested in tutoring with Heart Math Tutoring in Charleston? Here’s what you can expect from sign-up to start-up!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Charlotte? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!
- 2022/23 Program Results