Global Endowment Management Sponsors HeartThrob
February 6, 2020
Heart Math Tutoring would like to extend a big thank you to Global Endowment Management (GEM) for being the Presenting Sponsor of HeartThrob 2020! In addition to their financial support, 15 GEM employees also volunteer as Heart Tutors. They work 1:1 with Heart students each week to strengthen their foundational math skills and increase their confidence and enthusiasm. Thank you, GEM, for your partnership!
“As a fourth-year tutor at Billingsville, Heart continues to be the highlight of my week. It fits easily into my busy schedule, and I love meeting tangible goals with my student. I can’t wait to celebrate and support this wonderful organization at HeartThrob!” – Alex Morte, GEM Employee and Heart Tutor
- Blog (235)
- Events (26)
- Grants and Funding News (32)
- Heart Families (9)
- Heart News (148)
- Heart Staff (16)
- Math Matters (34)
- Press (60)
- Student Spotlight (1)
- Uncategorized (41)
- Volunteer Partners (6)
- Volunteer Resources (37)
- Volunteer Spotlight (45)
- 2023 Annual Report
- Celebrate Ten Years and Counting with HMT!
- National Education News Source, The 74, Features Heart Math Tutoring
- Heart Volunteers are Excited to Begin Tutoring!
- WBTV Features Heart Math Tutoring on QC Morning
- 2023/24 Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff- Sign up to tutor today!
- Meet HMT Program Coordinators Cara Maddox & Heather Smith!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Winston-Salem? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!
- Interested in tutoring with Heart Math Tutoring in Charleston? Here’s what you can expect from sign-up to start-up!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Charlotte? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!