Global Endowment Management Sponsors HeartThrob
February 6, 2020
Heart Math Tutoring would like to extend a big thank you to Global Endowment Management (GEM) for being the Presenting Sponsor of HeartThrob 2020! In addition to their financial support, 15 GEM employees also volunteer as Heart Tutors. They work 1:1 with Heart students each week to strengthen their foundational math skills and increase their confidence and enthusiasm. Thank you, GEM, for your partnership!
“As a fourth-year tutor at Billingsville, Heart continues to be the highlight of my week. It fits easily into my busy schedule, and I love meeting tangible goals with my student. I can’t wait to celebrate and support this wonderful organization at HeartThrob!” – Alex Morte, GEM Employee and Heart Tutor
- Blog (209)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (18)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (31)
- Heart News (160)
- Heart Staff (11)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (45)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (39)
- Volunteer Spotlight (40)
- Thank you, Cydney Kramer!
- 2021 Holiday Festivities!
- How is Virtual Tutoring Going?
- Calling all Volunteers in Charleston, SC!
- New Partner Alert: Equitable Foundation!
- 2021 Annual Report
- Information Session: About Volunteering
- Heart Math Tutoring Happenings!
- Heart Math Tutoring featured on WBTV
- Tutor Spotlight – Kelsey Noonan