Heart Math Tutoring Featured on TWC News
August 11, 2016
TWC News anchor Rob Boisvert talks with Heart Math Tutoring executive director Emily Elliott about the need for volunteers to help elementary school children build math skills and confidence. “We know that the foundational building block skills in math have long term consequences on students’ ability to be successful in middle school, high school, and make it through college. With the career field leaning toward STEM, going forward we know that math is very important.” See the full in depth interview here.
- Blog (213)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (18)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (31)
- Heart News (161)
- Heart Staff (12)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (46)
- Uncategorized (54)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (42)
- Volunteer Spotlight (42)
- Heart Math Tutoring in the Media!
- CMS School Board Election Information
- 2022 Annual Report
- Volunteer Spotlight: Crystal Stroupe
- HMT Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff – Volunteers needed in the 2022/23 school year!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- HMT Charleston 2022 Pilot Results
- 2021/22 Program Results
- April: Volunteer Appreciation Month!