2021/22 Program Results
June 24, 2022
We are excited to celebrate the outstanding academic progress made by over 930 Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) students during the 2021/22 school year!
Here are some of our results:
- 97% of students grew in two or more concepts, meeting program growth goals!
- 90% of teachers believe their Heart students showed increased confidence and enthusiasm for learning as a result of the program.
- Families gave a Net Promoter Score of 93, with 94% giving a score of 9 or 10 when asked the likelihood they would recommend the program to others.
- 98% of volunteers rated their tutoring experience as positive, and 98% noticed improvement in their students’ math skills.
Congratulations and thank you to students, tutors, donors, teachers, and all involved in this growth!
- Blog (234)
- Events (26)
- Grants and Funding News (31)
- Heart Families (9)
- Heart News (147)
- Heart Staff (15)
- Math Matters (34)
- Press (59)
- Student Spotlight (1)
- Uncategorized (40)
- Volunteer Partners (6)
- Volunteer Resources (37)
- Volunteer Spotlight (45)
- Celebrate Ten Years and Counting with HMT!
- Heart Volunteers are Excited to Begin Tutoring!
- WBTV Features Heart Math Tutoring on QC Morning
- 2023/24 Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff- Sign up to tutor today!
- Meet HMT Program Coordinators Cara Maddox & Heather Smith!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Winston-Salem? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!
- Interested in tutoring with Heart Math Tutoring in Charleston? Here’s what you can expect from sign-up to start-up!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Charlotte? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!
- 2022/23 Program Results
- Volunteer Spotlight: Sara Reynolds