2021/22 Program Results
June 24, 2022
We are excited to celebrate the outstanding academic progress made by over 930 Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) students during the 2021/22 school year!
Here are some of our results:
- 97% of students grew in two or more concepts, meeting program growth goals!
- 90% of teachers believe their Heart students showed increased confidence and enthusiasm for learning as a result of the program.
- Families gave a Net Promoter Score of 93, with 94% giving a score of 9 or 10 when asked the likelihood they would recommend the program to others.
- 98% of volunteers rated their tutoring experience as positive, and 98% noticed improvement in their students’ math skills.
Congratulations and thank you to students, tutors, donors, teachers, and all involved in this growth!
- Blog (211)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (18)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (31)
- Heart News (161)
- Heart Staff (12)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (52)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (40)
- Volunteer Spotlight (41)
- HMT Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff – Volunteers needed in the 2022/23 school year!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- HMT Charleston 2022 Pilot Results
- 2021/22 Program Results
- April: Volunteer Appreciation Month!
- Staff Spotlight: Meet Greg Okotie
- Refer a Friend!
- A Word from Heart Teachers
- Thank you, Cydney Kramer!