21-Day Racial Equity Challenge with United Way of the Central Carolinas
January 29, 2021
Join Heart Tutoring and thousands of people across the Charlotte region in the 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge with The United Way of Central Carolinas! This is a powerful opportunity for shared learning and growth that invites people in the Charlotte region to develop a deeper understanding of how inequity and racism affect our lives and our community.
About the Challenge
- FREE to participate!
- Receive an email every weekday January 18–February 15 highlighting a different topic with links to recommended articles, videos, podcasts and more.
- Topics include racial identity, intersectionality, housing affordability and homelessness, race and health, legal system inequity, allyship and more.
At Heart Tutoring
- We will participate in the challenge with staff, volunteers, families & the community
- Participate in the United Way 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge Town Hall Event
- Host our own follow-up discussion to unpack all we have learned!
Learn More & Sign-up – It’s Not Too Late!
Visit: https://www.uwccequitychallenge.org/ for the 21-day self-guided learning journey!
Click here to RSVP for Heart Tutoring’s virtual follow-up conversation!
- Blog (207)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (17)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (30)
- Heart News (157)
- Heart Staff (10)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (42)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (38)
- Volunteer Spotlight (40)
- Information Session: About Volunteering
- Heart Math Tutoring Happenings!
- Heart Math Tutoring featured on WBTV
- Tutor Spotlight – Kelsey Noonan
- Camp CMS is in Session and HMT is joining in on the fun!
- Signing up to tutor with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- 2020/21 Program Results
- Heart Math Tutoring’s 2021 Annual Celebration
- Recognizing 2020/21 Heart Tutors
- Corporate partners’ spring funding provides tutoring for students in the 2021/22 school year at Heart Math Tutoring