Heart Tutoring’s New Virtual Program Featured on WBTV
July 23, 2020
Heart Tutoring’s Executive Director, Emily Gaffney, was interviewed during a WBTV segment about the importance of virtual tutoring this year.
“Teachers are going to be strapped to have individual time with students, particularly in the virtual environment,” Gaffney said. View the full interview here.
Volunteers are needed now more than ever to provide individualized support for students. Sign up to become a tutor today!
- Blog (207)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (17)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (30)
- Heart News (157)
- Heart Staff (10)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (42)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (38)
- Volunteer Spotlight (40)
- Information Session: About Volunteering
- Heart Math Tutoring Happenings!
- Heart Math Tutoring featured on WBTV
- Tutor Spotlight – Kelsey Noonan
- Camp CMS is in Session and HMT is joining in on the fun!
- Signing up to tutor with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- 2020/21 Program Results
- Heart Math Tutoring’s 2021 Annual Celebration
- Recognizing 2020/21 Heart Tutors
- Corporate partners’ spring funding provides tutoring for students in the 2021/22 school year at Heart Math Tutoring