Heart Tutoring’s New Virtual Program Featured on WBTV
July 23, 2020
Heart Tutoring’s Executive Director, Emily Gaffney, was interviewed during a WBTV segment about the importance of virtual tutoring this year.
“Teachers are going to be strapped to have individual time with students, particularly in the virtual environment,” Gaffney said. View the full interview here.
Volunteers are needed now more than ever to provide individualized support for students. Sign up to become a tutor today!
- Blog (209)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (18)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (31)
- Heart News (160)
- Heart Staff (11)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (45)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (39)
- Volunteer Spotlight (40)
- Thank you, Cydney Kramer!
- 2021 Holiday Festivities!
- How is Virtual Tutoring Going?
- Calling all Volunteers in Charleston, SC!
- New Partner Alert: Equitable Foundation!
- 2021 Annual Report
- Information Session: About Volunteering
- Heart Math Tutoring Happenings!
- Heart Math Tutoring featured on WBTV
- Tutor Spotlight – Kelsey Noonan