October 1, 2013
Malleable intelligence – Teaching students that their brain and intelligence can grow through practice and hard work has a positive impact, especially for students facing negative stereotypes and questioning their own capabilities. A student-friendly article is here, and a research summary is here.
- Blog (207)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (17)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (30)
- Heart News (157)
- Heart Staff (10)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (42)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (38)
- Volunteer Spotlight (40)
- Information Session: About Volunteering
- Heart Math Tutoring Happenings!
- Heart Math Tutoring featured on WBTV
- Tutor Spotlight – Kelsey Noonan
- Camp CMS is in Session and HMT is joining in on the fun!
- Signing up to tutor with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- 2020/21 Program Results
- Heart Math Tutoring’s 2021 Annual Celebration
- Recognizing 2020/21 Heart Tutors
- Corporate partners’ spring funding provides tutoring for students in the 2021/22 school year at Heart Math Tutoring