Heart Math Tutoring’s 2021 Annual Celebration
June 2, 2021
Join us virtually on Wednesday, June 16th at 6:00PM as we thank our tutors and donors for their support during our first-ever year of virtual tutoring. Organization leaders will share program updates, outcomes, and highlights from this year, and thoughts on the path forward on our mission – to ensure that all elementary students develop the strong foundation in math and enthusiasm for academics needed for long-term success.
The event will be live-streamed through Heart Tutoring’s YouTube Channel. To comment during the live stream, create or log in to your YouTube account.
We hope to see you there!
Click here to RSVP!
- Blog (206)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (17)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (30)
- Heart News (156)
- Heart Staff (10)
- Math Matters (44)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (38)
- Video (15)
- Volunteer Resources (37)
- Volunteer Spotlight (40)
- Signing up to tutor with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- 2020/21 Program Results
- Heart Math Tutoring’s 2021 Annual Celebration
- Recognizing 2020/21 Heart Tutors
- Corporate partners’ spring funding provides tutoring for students in the 2021/22 school year at Heart Math Tutoring
- Tutor Tuesdays (Happy National Volunteer Month!)
- Tutor Spotlight – Tom Scholten
- Pi Day Recipes
- Hear from Heart Tutors
- Heart Math Tutoring receives year-end funding from Faison and Global Endowment Management Foundation