Recognizing 2020/21 Heart Tutors
May 28, 2021
We would like to thank all of our Heart tutors, whose dedication this year provided over 5,000 hours of individualized tutoring for 515 students across 19 CMS elementary schools! Heart tutors have a wide range of experience levels; over 600 joined us for the first time this year, and 89 have been Heart tutors for five years or more! We appreciate everyone’s time and efforts this year and hope to see you all again next school year.
The 5+ year tutors are listed below, and you can view a full list of 2020/21 Heart tutors here!
Congratulations to our 5+ Year Heart Tutors!
- Blog (209)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (18)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (31)
- Heart News (160)
- Heart Staff (11)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (45)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (39)
- Volunteer Spotlight (40)
- Thank you, Cydney Kramer!
- 2021 Holiday Festivities!
- How is Virtual Tutoring Going?
- Calling all Volunteers in Charleston, SC!
- New Partner Alert: Equitable Foundation!
- 2021 Annual Report
- Information Session: About Volunteering
- Heart Math Tutoring Happenings!
- Heart Math Tutoring featured on WBTV
- Tutor Spotlight – Kelsey Noonan