Recognizing 2020/21 Heart Tutors
May 28, 2021
We would like to thank all of our Heart tutors, whose dedication this year provided over 5,000 hours of individualized tutoring for 515 students across 19 CMS elementary schools! Heart tutors have a wide range of experience levels; over 600 joined us for the first time this year, and 89 have been Heart tutors for five years or more! We appreciate everyone’s time and efforts this year and hope to see you all again next school year.
The 5+ year tutors are listed below, and you can view a full list of 2020/21 Heart tutors here!
Congratulations to our 5+ Year Heart Tutors!
- Blog (214)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (18)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (31)
- Heart News (161)
- Heart Staff (12)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (46)
- Uncategorized (55)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (42)
- Volunteer Spotlight (43)
- Volunteer Spotlight: Recognizing Freedom School Partners
- Thank you for your generous year-end support!
- Heart Math Tutoring in the Media!
- CMS School Board Election Information
- 2022 Annual Report
- Volunteer Spotlight: Crystal Stroupe
- HMT Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff – Volunteers needed in the 2022/23 school year!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- HMT Charleston 2022 Pilot Results