Recognizing 2020/21 Heart Tutors
May 28, 2021
We would like to thank all of our Heart tutors, whose dedication this year provided over 5,000 hours of individualized tutoring for 515 students across 19 CMS elementary schools! Heart tutors have a wide range of experience levels; over 600 joined us for the first time this year, and 89 have been Heart tutors for five years or more! We appreciate everyone’s time and efforts this year and hope to see you all again next school year.
The 5+ year tutors are listed below, and you can view a full list of 2020/21 Heart tutors here!
Congratulations to our 5+ Year Heart Tutors!
- Blog (235)
- Events (26)
- Grants and Funding News (32)
- Heart Families (9)
- Heart News (148)
- Heart Staff (16)
- Math Matters (34)
- Press (60)
- Student Spotlight (1)
- Uncategorized (41)
- Volunteer Partners (6)
- Volunteer Resources (37)
- Volunteer Spotlight (45)
- 2023 Annual Report
- Celebrate Ten Years and Counting with HMT!
- National Education News Source, The 74, Features Heart Math Tutoring
- Heart Volunteers are Excited to Begin Tutoring!
- WBTV Features Heart Math Tutoring on QC Morning
- 2023/24 Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff- Sign up to tutor today!
- Meet HMT Program Coordinators Cara Maddox & Heather Smith!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Winston-Salem? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!
- Interested in tutoring with Heart Math Tutoring in Charleston? Here’s what you can expect from sign-up to start-up!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Charlotte? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!