Recognizing 2020/21 Heart Tutors
May 28, 2021
We would like to thank all of our Heart tutors, whose dedication this year provided over 5,000 hours of individualized tutoring for 515 students across 19 CMS elementary schools! Heart tutors have a wide range of experience levels; over 600 joined us for the first time this year, and 89 have been Heart tutors for five years or more! We appreciate everyone’s time and efforts this year and hope to see you all again next school year.
The 5+ year tutors are listed below, and you can view a full list of 2020/21 Heart tutors here!
Congratulations to our 5+ Year Heart Tutors!
- Blog (207)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (17)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (30)
- Heart News (157)
- Heart Staff (10)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (42)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (38)
- Volunteer Spotlight (40)
- Information Session: About Volunteering
- Heart Math Tutoring Happenings!
- Heart Math Tutoring featured on WBTV
- Tutor Spotlight – Kelsey Noonan
- Camp CMS is in Session and HMT is joining in on the fun!
- Signing up to tutor with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- 2020/21 Program Results
- Heart Math Tutoring’s 2021 Annual Celebration
- Recognizing 2020/21 Heart Tutors
- Corporate partners’ spring funding provides tutoring for students in the 2021/22 school year at Heart Math Tutoring