Program Starts Week of October 1st!
September 12, 2018
Heart Tutoring Volunteers –
We are excited to begin the program the week of October 1st! Due to school cancellations and Hurricane Florence, Heart Tutoring will be delayed one week from what was previously communicated so that we can finish program pre-assessments. The program will begin the week of October 1st with orientation, and tutoring will begin the week of October 8th.
Please refer to your email titled “Startup Logistics – Heart Math Tutoring” to RSVP for your orientation session and complete your CMS background check by September 27th.
We have been in the schools meeting your students, and they can’t wait to have tutors!
Many thanks, and see you soon,
– The Heart Math Tutoring Team
P.S. – If you are reading this and you aren’t yet signed up, we still need you to be a tutor! Sign up at www.hearttutoring.org/become-a-volunteer.
- Blog (235)
- Events (26)
- Grants and Funding News (32)
- Heart Families (9)
- Heart News (148)
- Heart Staff (16)
- Math Matters (34)
- Press (60)
- Student Spotlight (1)
- Uncategorized (41)
- Volunteer Partners (6)
- Volunteer Resources (37)
- Volunteer Spotlight (45)
- 2023 Annual Report
- Celebrate Ten Years and Counting with HMT!
- National Education News Source, The 74, Features Heart Math Tutoring
- Heart Volunteers are Excited to Begin Tutoring!
- WBTV Features Heart Math Tutoring on QC Morning
- 2023/24 Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff- Sign up to tutor today!
- Meet HMT Program Coordinators Cara Maddox & Heather Smith!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Winston-Salem? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!
- Interested in tutoring with Heart Math Tutoring in Charleston? Here’s what you can expect from sign-up to start-up!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Charlotte? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!