Upcoming Virtual Info Session
January 14, 2021
Join us for a virtual info session!
Learn how you can make a difference for Charlotte elementary students as a volunteer with Heart Math Tutoring. Volunteers commit 1-hour weekly, working in pairs to help students build skills and confidence. Heart provides training, engaging lesson plans, video guides and real-time support from staff.
INFO SESSION DETAILS
January 21, 2021 (Thursday)
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Zoom – Link will be sent prior to the meeting
- Blog (235)
- Events (26)
- Grants and Funding News (32)
- Heart Families (9)
- Heart News (148)
- Heart Staff (16)
- Math Matters (34)
- Press (60)
- Student Spotlight (1)
- Uncategorized (41)
- Volunteer Partners (6)
- Volunteer Resources (37)
- Volunteer Spotlight (45)
- 2023 Annual Report
- Celebrate Ten Years and Counting with HMT!
- National Education News Source, The 74, Features Heart Math Tutoring
- Heart Volunteers are Excited to Begin Tutoring!
- WBTV Features Heart Math Tutoring on QC Morning
- 2023/24 Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff- Sign up to tutor today!
- Meet HMT Program Coordinators Cara Maddox & Heather Smith!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Winston-Salem? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!
- Interested in tutoring with Heart Math Tutoring in Charleston? Here’s what you can expect from sign-up to start-up!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Charlotte? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!