Volunteer Recruitment Tools
July 10, 2018
Tutors and Partners,
Please help spread the word about volunteering with Heart! The tools below may be useful.
- Heart Recruitment Kit – This Word doc includes newsletter blurbs and email templates suitable for publicizing to your contacts or within an organization.
- Heart Math Tutoring – Volunteer Flyer – This downloadable flyer shows the who, what, when, where, and why of volunteering.
- Volunteer Videos – Share the 11 minute overview or 90 second clips with volunteer, donor, and general information.
- Include Heart in your social media profile using this twibbon.
Most importantly, share the signup link – www.hearttutoring.org/become-a-volunteer.
Heart is working to recruit tutors to serve 1100 students in the 2018/19 school year.
Thank you for your support!
– The Heart Team
- Blog (205)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (16)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (30)
- Heart News (155)
- Heart Staff (10)
- Math Matters (44)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (38)
- Video (15)
- Volunteer Resources (36)
- Volunteer Spotlight (40)
- 2020/21 Program Results
- Heart Math Tutoring’s 2021 Annual Celebration
- Recognizing 2020/21 Heart Tutors
- Corporate partners’ spring funding provides tutoring for students in the 2021/22 school year at Heart Math Tutoring
- Tutor Tuesdays (Happy National Volunteer Month!)
- Tutor Spotlight – Tom Scholten
- Pi Day Recipes
- Hear from Heart Tutors
- Heart Math Tutoring receives year-end funding from Faison and Global Endowment Management Foundation
- 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge with United Way of the Central Carolinas