Heart Math Tutoring Featured on Spectrum News
July 31, 2017
Connie Cann Barcelo from Heart Math Tutoring met with Rob Boisvert from Spectrum News to discuss Heart’s annual Volunteer Recruitment Drive.
“Heart connects all kinds of community members to students in high poverty schools. We have an internally designed, CMS approved curriculum that is hands on, full of games and activities and scripted. Each school has a Heart Program Coordinator on site to ensure that volunteering is easy and your time is used effectively,” says Cann Barcelo.
- Blog (213)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (18)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (31)
- Heart News (161)
- Heart Staff (12)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (46)
- Uncategorized (54)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (42)
- Volunteer Spotlight (42)
- Heart Math Tutoring in the Media!
- CMS School Board Election Information
- 2022 Annual Report
- Volunteer Spotlight: Crystal Stroupe
- HMT Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff – Volunteers needed in the 2022/23 school year!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- HMT Charleston 2022 Pilot Results
- 2021/22 Program Results
- April: Volunteer Appreciation Month!