Heart Math Tutoring Featured on Spectrum News
July 31, 2017
Connie Cann Barcelo from Heart Math Tutoring met with Rob Boisvert from Spectrum News to discuss Heart’s annual Volunteer Recruitment Drive.
“Heart connects all kinds of community members to students in high poverty schools. We have an internally designed, CMS approved curriculum that is hands on, full of games and activities and scripted. Each school has a Heart Program Coordinator on site to ensure that volunteering is easy and your time is used effectively,” says Cann Barcelo.
- Blog (235)
- Events (26)
- Grants and Funding News (32)
- Heart Families (9)
- Heart News (148)
- Heart Staff (16)
- Math Matters (34)
- Press (60)
- Student Spotlight (1)
- Uncategorized (41)
- Volunteer Partners (6)
- Volunteer Resources (37)
- Volunteer Spotlight (45)
- 2023 Annual Report
- Celebrate Ten Years and Counting with HMT!
- National Education News Source, The 74, Features Heart Math Tutoring
- Heart Volunteers are Excited to Begin Tutoring!
- WBTV Features Heart Math Tutoring on QC Morning
- 2023/24 Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff- Sign up to tutor today!
- Meet HMT Program Coordinators Cara Maddox & Heather Smith!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Winston-Salem? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!
- Interested in tutoring with Heart Math Tutoring in Charleston? Here’s what you can expect from sign-up to start-up!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Charlotte? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!