HEART Tutoring Moves To New Office
April 3, 2015
Our new office is at 1100 South Mint Street, Suite 102, near Bank of America stadium. The move provides more space for team meetings and for assembling tutoring materials. Volunteer and co-founder Catherine Fischer will be pleased to hear we no longer need to take over her basement during tutoring material prep season in August. We’ve also emptied our unit at Devon Self Storage!
“The biggest downside is saying goodbye to our neighbors Susan Daniel and Hannah Levinson across the hallway at Social Venture Partners,” said Emily Elliott, HEART Tutoring’s Executive Director. “Beacon Partners has provided a wonderful home for HEART’s first office years! Luckily, we are not going far.”
We’re still looking for furniture, including:
- Office desk (medium-sized, with drawers)
- Office desk chair
- White Board
- Screen/room divider
- Four small desk/table chairs
- Blog (212)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (18)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (31)
- Heart News (161)
- Heart Staff (12)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (53)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (42)
- Volunteer Spotlight (42)
- 2022 Annual Report
- Volunteer Spotlight: Crystal Stroupe
- HMT Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff – Volunteers needed in the 2022/23 school year!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- HMT Charleston 2022 Pilot Results
- 2021/22 Program Results
- April: Volunteer Appreciation Month!
- Staff Spotlight: Meet Greg Okotie
- Refer a Friend!