2020 Annual Report
October 6, 2020
We are excited to share highlights from 2019/20 in Heart Tutoring’s 2020 Annual Report. Support from donors and funding partners provided one-on-one tutoring, math skills, and confidence to 1,193 students across 23 elementary schools last year!
In response to the disruption caused by COVID-19, donors helped Heart expand program offerings for students and establish a virtual tutoring format that will be a new option for reaching more students in the long-term. Read stories, updates, and results from the 2019/20 school year in the report.
We believe in the power of our community and the potential of all Heart Tutoring students. Thank you for your support!
- Blog (213)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (18)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (31)
- Heart News (161)
- Heart Staff (12)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (46)
- Uncategorized (54)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (42)
- Volunteer Spotlight (42)
- Heart Math Tutoring in the Media!
- CMS School Board Election Information
- 2022 Annual Report
- Volunteer Spotlight: Crystal Stroupe
- HMT Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff – Volunteers needed in the 2022/23 school year!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- HMT Charleston 2022 Pilot Results
- 2021/22 Program Results
- April: Volunteer Appreciation Month!