2020 Annual Report
October 6, 2020
We are excited to share highlights from 2019/20 in Heart Tutoring’s 2020 Annual Report. Support from donors and funding partners provided one-on-one tutoring, math skills, and confidence to 1,193 students across 23 elementary schools last year!
In response to the disruption caused by COVID-19, donors helped Heart expand program offerings for students and establish a virtual tutoring format that will be a new option for reaching more students in the long-term. Read stories, updates, and results from the 2019/20 school year in the report.
We believe in the power of our community and the potential of all Heart Tutoring students. Thank you for your support!
- Blog (235)
- Events (26)
- Grants and Funding News (32)
- Heart Families (9)
- Heart News (148)
- Heart Staff (16)
- Math Matters (34)
- Press (60)
- Student Spotlight (1)
- Uncategorized (41)
- Volunteer Partners (6)
- Volunteer Resources (37)
- Volunteer Spotlight (45)
- 2023 Annual Report
- Celebrate Ten Years and Counting with HMT!
- National Education News Source, The 74, Features Heart Math Tutoring
- Heart Volunteers are Excited to Begin Tutoring!
- WBTV Features Heart Math Tutoring on QC Morning
- 2023/24 Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff- Sign up to tutor today!
- Meet HMT Program Coordinators Cara Maddox & Heather Smith!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Winston-Salem? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!
- Interested in tutoring with Heart Math Tutoring in Charleston? Here’s what you can expect from sign-up to start-up!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Charlotte? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!