2020 Annual Report
October 6, 2020
We are excited to share highlights from 2019/20 in Heart Tutoring’s 2020 Annual Report. Support from donors and funding partners provided one-on-one tutoring, math skills, and confidence to 1,193 students across 23 elementary schools last year!
In response to the disruption caused by COVID-19, donors helped Heart expand program offerings for students and establish a virtual tutoring format that will be a new option for reaching more students in the long-term. Read stories, updates, and results from the 2019/20 school year in the report.
We believe in the power of our community and the potential of all Heart Tutoring students. Thank you for your support!
- Blog (207)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (17)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (30)
- Heart News (157)
- Heart Staff (10)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (43)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (38)
- Volunteer Spotlight (40)
- 2021 Annual Report
- Information Session: About Volunteering
- Heart Math Tutoring Happenings!
- Heart Math Tutoring featured on WBTV
- Tutor Spotlight – Kelsey Noonan
- Camp CMS is in Session and HMT is joining in on the fun!
- Signing up to tutor with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- 2020/21 Program Results
- Heart Math Tutoring’s 2021 Annual Celebration
- Recognizing 2020/21 Heart Tutors