The Tutor Referral Contest – June 1-30
May 31, 2019
EVERYBODY can be a Heart Tutor! To kick off recruitment season we are challenging YOU to recruit more tutors through a friendly contest so that we can serve more schools and more students.
No matter the winner, in the end, it all ADDS up to more Heart!
- For each new tutor you recruit, you receive 1 point for your 2018-19 school.
- Whichever 2018-19 school team recruits the most new tutors will receive a special prize for their 2019-20 students.
- New tutors must sign up through the Heart Tutoring website & note their referral tutor or school.
How to Participate
- Join our Contest Facebook Group HERE to stay up to date on standings & receive recruitment resources.
- Get out there! Talk about your tutoring experience far & wide to encourage sign-ups.
- Make sure you are following us on social media for updates, shareable content & more!
Tutor Recruiting Ideas
- Utilize your social media channels to share your Heart Tutoring experience. Don’t forget the sign-up link!
- Talk to your book club, Bible study, workout class, neighborhood association, etc.
- Host a learning session with a Heart Tutoring representative for your company or group.
- More recruiting tips & resources will be provided via the Facebook Group & email newsletter.
Don’t forget to sign yourself up for the 2019-20 school year too!
- Blog (207)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (17)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (30)
- Heart News (157)
- Heart Staff (10)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (42)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (38)
- Volunteer Spotlight (40)
- Information Session: About Volunteering
- Heart Math Tutoring Happenings!
- Heart Math Tutoring featured on WBTV
- Tutor Spotlight – Kelsey Noonan
- Camp CMS is in Session and HMT is joining in on the fun!
- Signing up to tutor with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- 2020/21 Program Results
- Heart Math Tutoring’s 2021 Annual Celebration
- Recognizing 2020/21 Heart Tutors
- Corporate partners’ spring funding provides tutoring for students in the 2021/22 school year at Heart Math Tutoring