2021 Annual Report
October 7, 2021
We are excited to present the Heart Math Tutoring 2021 Annual Report, highlighting student impact over the past year!
Support from donors and volunteers has translated to one-on-one tutoring, math skills, and confidence for 516 students in the 2020/21 virtual school year and supported the creation and implementation of a virtual tutoring format that will continue to benefit students in 2021/22 and beyond.
We are grateful to all of our funding partners, donors, and tutors for their dedication to Heart Math Tutoring students!
- Blog (207)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (17)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (30)
- Heart News (157)
- Heart Staff (10)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (45)
- Uncategorized (43)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (38)
- Volunteer Spotlight (40)
- 2021 Annual Report
- Information Session: About Volunteering
- Heart Math Tutoring Happenings!
- Heart Math Tutoring featured on WBTV
- Tutor Spotlight – Kelsey Noonan
- Camp CMS is in Session and HMT is joining in on the fun!
- Signing up to tutor with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- 2020/21 Program Results
- Heart Math Tutoring’s 2021 Annual Celebration
- Recognizing 2020/21 Heart Tutors