2021 Annual Report
October 7, 2021
We are excited to present the Heart Math Tutoring 2021 Annual Report, highlighting student impact over the past year!
Support from donors and volunteers has translated to one-on-one tutoring, math skills, and confidence for 516 students in the 2020/21 virtual school year and supported the creation and implementation of a virtual tutoring format that will continue to benefit students in 2021/22 and beyond.
We are grateful to all of our funding partners, donors, and tutors for their dedication to Heart Math Tutoring students!
- Blog (235)
- Events (26)
- Grants and Funding News (32)
- Heart Families (9)
- Heart News (148)
- Heart Staff (16)
- Math Matters (34)
- Press (60)
- Student Spotlight (1)
- Uncategorized (41)
- Volunteer Partners (6)
- Volunteer Resources (37)
- Volunteer Spotlight (45)
- 2023 Annual Report
- Celebrate Ten Years and Counting with HMT!
- National Education News Source, The 74, Features Heart Math Tutoring
- Heart Volunteers are Excited to Begin Tutoring!
- WBTV Features Heart Math Tutoring on QC Morning
- 2023/24 Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff- Sign up to tutor today!
- Meet HMT Program Coordinators Cara Maddox & Heather Smith!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Winston-Salem? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!
- Interested in tutoring with Heart Math Tutoring in Charleston? Here’s what you can expect from sign-up to start-up!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT in Charlotte? Here’s what you can expect from sign up to startup!