2021 Annual Report
October 7, 2021
We are excited to present the Heart Math Tutoring 2021 Annual Report, highlighting student impact over the past year!
Support from donors and volunteers has translated to one-on-one tutoring, math skills, and confidence for 516 students in the 2020/21 virtual school year and supported the creation and implementation of a virtual tutoring format that will continue to benefit students in 2021/22 and beyond.
We are grateful to all of our funding partners, donors, and tutors for their dedication to Heart Math Tutoring students!
- Blog (214)
- Celebrations (42)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (18)
- Events (18)
- Grants (22)
- Grants and Funding News (31)
- Heart News (161)
- Heart Staff (12)
- Math Matters (45)
- NAEP (1)
- Parent Resources (7)
- Press (46)
- Uncategorized (55)
- Video (16)
- Volunteer Resources (42)
- Volunteer Spotlight (43)
- Volunteer Spotlight: Recognizing Freedom School Partners
- Thank you for your generous year-end support!
- Heart Math Tutoring in the Media!
- CMS School Board Election Information
- 2022 Annual Report
- Volunteer Spotlight: Crystal Stroupe
- HMT Upcoming Events
- Volunteer Recruitment Kickoff – Volunteers needed in the 2022/23 school year!
- Interested in tutoring with HMT? Here’s what you can expect from signup to startup!
- HMT Charleston 2022 Pilot Results